Thursday, December 13, 2012

Post #8- YOUR ASSIGNMENT
DC's most famous spot for shopping and eating is Union Station. Visit, explore and enjoy! For this post pick a store or two and a restaurant or two that you would like to try. Write your blog entry as if you had. Review the food, selection, atmosphere and cost. Recommend, or not, others to try your picks.

Restaurants:
1. I went to Pizzeria Uno and got a large combination pizza. I thought it was one of the best pizzas I have had and I highly recommend it. The atmosphere there is quite elegant and comfortable. The prices there on high side but it is worth it.


2. After going to Johnny Rockets, I thought it was the coolest experience I have had of the past. They had really good cheeseburgers at a reasonable price. The atmosphere there was very chill and reminded me of the past.

Store:




1. When I went to the U.S. Mint I had a pretty cool experience. I bought some souvenirs like coins and key chains.  I think that it is worth visiting if you go to the Union Station. 



No comments:

Post a Comment